Don't do's-please follow
Let's talk about Whatsapp etiquette - some ground rules:
1. Use whats-app only after you send an SMS asking to continue the correspondence via Whatsapp.
2. Send MESSAGE only on work days
3. Send MESSAGE between 0900 am-1800 pm (some of you send a message at 0130 am!!!)
4. Respond after reading and if you do not have an answer/update, please inform the other person (I received your message. I will send you an update once I have more info").
5. Be polite and respectful. Hope you read this post and choose to follow the guidelines if you haven't so far :-) - It is a WIN-WIN situation!